Pages

Sunday, January 7, 2024

A New Year and A New Start in Writing

I know I said last year that I was ready to start blogging again, but apparently there was more that I needed to get through before I got there. With friends and family support, I believe I am ready to try again. 

It's been a difficult year with placing my spouse of 54 years into a memory care home an hour away from me. Many bad days during the adjustment. However, while going through this, I began writing about my experiences and sharing them with others. It is therapeutic for me and helps me to process the everyday problems that come up when dealing with Alzheimers.

During this time, my writing gals and I got together and wrote whatever came to mind. Writing became fun again. I found myself exploring my desire to write a cozy mystery. I played around with writing about life in general. Some of my articles were funny, sarcastic, heartbreaking, and even educational. So, I decided it's time to share my writing online once more. I don't know what I'll write about, but here goes. . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment