Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Writers and Exercise

One of the problems I have as a writer is that my job includes very little movement - I have the skinny fingers (from typing), but the rest of me is - well not so skinny.

I joined WeightWatchers two years ago and lost 60 pounds; but after I quit, I gained back 15. Needless to say, I'm back on the wagon. Started WeightWatchers again last week!

The other thing I did, by accident, to help my sedentary life situation was to get a dog. I actually went to the shelter to get a cat, but the shelter had just received eight puppies that were ready to be adopted. So I ended up adopting a puppy instead.


Her name is Oreo. She's half Shihtzu and half Jack Russell, and what a bundle of joy! And energetic! Even with her short little legs, she can move. I think I'll get some exercise now! So long sedentary life.

No comments:

Post a Comment