Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Preparation for NYC

Today, I bought my quart zip bag for my carry-on bag. I can't believe I have to get all my shampoo, rinse, makeup, etc. into this tiny bag? Yes, I know. I could check them, but what if they lose my luggage? I sure wouldn't want to show up in New York with no makeup on. I want to make a good impression, not scare them away!

Next, they want me to measure and weigh my luggage. Gee, that sounds like Weight Watchers! I get enough of that every week at weigh in.

Next, I have to remember all my electronics: iPhone, iPad, chargers, keyboards, earphones, cables. I'm wondering how I'm going to use my earphones, when I'll have ear planes in my ear for air pressure. Hmmmm, I'll have to figure that one out, later.

As you can see, I don't fly very often. My girlfriends, Linda, Linda, Linda, (yes, I know a lot of Lindas!) Melanie, and Mary have been coaching me through. I think they will be glad when I get off. Then it will be my cousin, Debbie's turn to deal with the Country Girl in NYC!

1 comment: