Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 2 - NYC

Ahhh. I'm sitting here on the sofa in my cousin's house outside Trenton, NJ. waiting for her to get up. After all, it's 6:00!

I slept from 8 last night to 5 this morning! I guess I was tired. Now I'm having a cup of hot cocoa waiting AGAIN! How can people sleep so late?

Since we should have been at my brother's house in Lewes at this point, we have a change in schedule. Not sure what we are going to do today, but knowing my cousin, it will be fun! Last night she took me to an absolutely fabulous Italian restaurant. They had rolls that looked like mini croissants, but were italian bread. It was served with a delicious dunking sauce. Then I had some kind of chicken that was Italiazed with peppers, onion, carrots, zucchini. Then a side dish of EAst Coast pasta - penne in a bowl with parmesan cheese. YUMM! I don't think I did too bad points wise. I ate only 1/2 of chicken, the vegetables, a small portion of the pasta. The only thing I did bad was have 2-1/2 of the breads, but they were small.

It appears I got out of OK and St. Louis just in time. They are having a snow storm. It's supposed to snow here on Thursday, which could affect my getting into NYC for the writer's conference. Praying for only as much as NY can handle. They can handle way more than Tulsa!

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment