Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Wii

Wii Fit Plus with Balance BoardMy husband and I just purchased a Wii Fit Plus. Although, I also work out at Gold's Gym, I'm finding that this gadget is great for my off days.

I especially love the strength training and Yoga. But, my favorite is the bicycling activity. I LOVE THIS ONE! It feels like I am riding a bike in a hologram or something. When I ride by the waterfalls, I heard the falls; when I ride by the windmills, I hear them turning; when I ride by the ocean, I hear the waves breaking on the land.

Walk It OutIt's very relaxing and fun to do. It takes a lot longer to work off the calories than at the gym, but the time passes quickly because I get so engrossed in the scenery! Now, I'm going to order Walk it Out. I've read a lot of good reviews about this one. I'll let you know.

1 comment: