Pages

Sunday, October 8, 2017

I said I wouldn't but I did . . .

I told everyone around me that I WAS NOT going to be purchasing the new Cricut Maker. After all, I just purchased the Cricut Explore Air 2 last Christmas. But, I got on HSN and watched Anna Griffin talk about all the fun things it can do, extra bonus products that came with the AG machine, and the easy (no interest) payment plans, and what did I do? I bought one!

Yes, and it is supposed to arrive on Monday. So, this weekend, I moved everything around on my desk so that I can fit in my new Cricut Maker. Then, I brought out my old Memory Craft 7000 which had been stuffed in my closet for the past five years, and got out an old iPad to use with my Cricut Maker. After it arrives and I have it all set up, I will add a photo of my setup.


No comments:

Post a Comment