Pages

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Cricut Maker Day 2

Today, I made a card from an idea I got from Online Card Classes, Day 4. The class uses a background die for this intricate cut, but I didn't have one and it was way too expensive for me to purchase. So, I got on the internet and found an SVG I Christmas Tree background from Miss Kate Cuttables. I uploaded it to Cricut Design Studio and cut it out with my Cricut Maker. It worked like a dream! I used very cheap card stock from a Michael's ($8.00 for 40 sheets). When I was using my silhouette, I couldn't cut with this cheap paper. However, not only did the Cricut Maker cut the paper, but it did it so well that I also have a dish of tiny Christmas trees "glitter" to use in a shaker card!

Here's the final card front. The ribbon opens and Santa opens to reveal an inner white, top-fold card.


The inner card is where you sign your name.


And here are my leftovers ("glitter") - the penny shows you how small these are! The Maker did an awesome job!



SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment