Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Scrapbooking Christmas - Part II

This year, I created some of my Christmas cards and gifts using my scrapbooking supplies and got them all in the mail on Monday. It was very time consuming, but it was well worth while. I feel like it makes Christmas that much more special. For those of you who are interested, here are photos of some of my projects: 

Inspired by Gina K
Also inspired by Gina K
I don't remember where I got the inspiration
for these cards.

Tags with money envelopes on the back.
Christmas 2014 mini album
Raining Cats and Dogs Gift box and cards
Last, I made a Dr. Who notebook for my daughter. She's a big fan. I took a brown notebook, covered it with blue paper (her favorite color), cut out some Dr. Who images from a magazine and covered them with mod podge. After attaching these items, I added some glittery stuff as she likes all things glittery! 

No comments:

Post a Comment