Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Enjoying my Christmas Break!

I’m definitely enjoying my Christmas break. First, my husband, Oreo, and I went to Dallas for the weekend to shop, walk, and visit my son. It was beautiful weather both days we were there. We stayed at La Quinta where they allow dogs at no extra charge – love that! The room was huge! It was two rooms in one. Oreo loved it, especially chasing her toy off the bed, across the room, and back again!

We went to a beautiful park on Saturday and walked around the lake. Then, we went to some bookstores where I bought some new mysteries to read. Had dinner with my son at Season’s 52. This is a wonderful restaurant. Wish we had one here in Broken Arrow!

The only bad part about the weekend was the drive home. It rained so hard that I had to pull over for a time. I followed a big rig the rest of the way so I could see the road. It was terrible!


This week, I spent some time planning biology lessons for next semester, moving books around to prepare for our eventual move, working on my mystery and picture book, and making Christmas cards. In addition, I continued to play “Driving Mr. Daisy” taking Bill to various appointments and ham radio functions. 

I hope you are having a nice Christmas season as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment