Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Reminders!

I haven't blogged about my own business for quite a while so I thought I would remind everyone of the books/services I offer. 




For homeschoolers, I offer The Checklist. This book is a scope and sequence written specifically for homeschoolers by a homeschool mom. I created this book to help parents keep track of what they teach when. It is also helpful in preparing lesson plans and unit studies. You can download a large sample from my website. For more information, check out my homeschool website: How To Homeschool Today


For Oklahoma history buffs, I created the Oklahoma Scrapbook. This is a 290-page travel guide/travel diary for those who are traveling in Oklahoma. As a trip planner, the Oklahoma Scrapbook offers a list of over 150 travel destinations located in the state of Oklahoma. Each entry includes a brief description of the destination, as well as its hours of operation, admission charges, address and/or directions, and contact information. Each destination is listed by geographic area (Green Country, Frontier Country, etc.) as well as alphabetically and by city/town. As a learning tool, the Oklahoma Scrapbook enhances learning by recommending topics to discuss, books to read, and activities to do that are related to each destination. For instance, when visiting the 45th Infantry Division Museum, the topics suggested are World War II, Korean War, Germany, and Hitler. A list of books and activities follow that relate specifically to these topics.


For educators, I compiled a resource for teaching Oklahoma History called Oklahoma History Online. This resource provides information, teaching ideas, printable forms and more to help you teach your student about Oklahoma History. 

Finally, for parents, I do private and group tutoring in a variety of subjects including English, math, and science. I do private tutoring in my home and group tutoring at Cornerstone Tutorial Center. You can enroll your student in one or more than one class at a time. A description of the classes I am offering during the 2014-2015 school year is on my professional website


Electronics Class at Cornerstone Tutorial Center

No comments:

Post a Comment