Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

My Classes at Cornerstone Tutorial Center

This has been a fun year at Cornerstone Tutorial Center. I'm teaching high school Biology, Beginning Comp, and Intermediate Comp, as well as two elementary classes in Oklahoma History, composition and science. I thought I would post some photos of a few of my students in my classes.

I asked for and received permission to post these photos showing of the hands-on activities we do in my classes.
Writing about Mr. Potato Head in Elementary Comp!
Learning about circuits - is it parallel or series? 
Eating pretzels and building circuits - is this really school? 
Fun in Biology Class!
Dissecting earthworms! 
Yes, girls can learn electronics, too! 
Sentence structure using magazine headlines! 
Making a "sod" house out of brownies
for Oklahoma History class!
Making robots - then we write about it in comp class!

Making friends in biology class
after creating an edible cell! 
Lots of hands-on activities for all ages -
marshmallow molecules! 
Yes, we do actually have "regular" classes as well. This is just photos of our more "fun" days!

For more information about my classes, see my professional website

No comments:

Post a Comment