Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

Review of The Elegant Solution by Paul Robertson

I love math and thought it would be fun to read a historical mystery set during the time of the Bernoulli family, so I requested The Elegant Solution by Paul Robertson to review. It came in the mail yesterday; and, as soon as I brought it in the house, I sat down and began to read.

Now the sad part. After reading and re-reading the first chapter several times, I skipped forward through the next several chapters to see if I could get more interested a bit further in. I couldn't. No matter what I tried, I just could not get interested in this book.

Although I rarely give up on a book I have agreed to review, I just couldn’t force myself to try with this one any longer. I really wanted to like it, but it is definitely not what I was looking for. For the author's sake, I hope that others will enjoy it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment