Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Rules of Murder Review

Well, I finished the book, Rules of Murder, finally. I say finally because it took me longer than I had hoped to finish it. 

Rules of Murder is a good beginning to a series but it's definitely not my favorite mystery novel. I enjoyed the story for the most part; but I have to admit, there were times when I got a bit bored. I guess I'm used to a bit more action. Because it's a series, the romance never gets too far off the ground and what little suspense or excitement is in the book gets drawn out over the entire book. I was glad I finished the book, though, as I think the author will only get better from here. I did enjoy her vocabulary and her descriptions of the period. 

Will I read another book in the series - definitely yes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment