Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

I JUST LOVE this Product !

I don't write much about the household products I use because most of them are pretty boring. BUT, I've been using the Pasta Boat now for about three months and I can't figure out how I got along without it. (No, I didn't get this free and I'm not being paid to say this.)

Here's how it works: Measure out 2 oz of spaghetti or angel hair pasta using the round handles as a guide, place the pasta in the boat, fill the boat with water up to the line, put the lid on, and put it in the microwave for about seven minutes (for angel hair pasta). That's it! When it's done, you drain the pasta using the built in lid and then serve. No extra dishes needed. No spoons or forks needed either because there's no stirring and forget the strainer. It's not needed. How easy is that? The Pasta Boat cleans in a jiff in or out of the dishwasher!

I love this so much I'm seriously thinking of buying some for Christmas gifts. Best purchase I've made in kitchen gadgets in a long while!

No comments:

Post a Comment