Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Found another favorite author!

I just finished reading Firefly Island by Lisa Wingate. This is my first Wingate book, but it won't be my last. I am now on the lookout for more books by her starting with Tending Roses (Tending Roses Series, Book 1). By the way, you don't have to read these in order. I didn't know this was part of a series until I wrote this review.

Firefly Island is a fast read. Seriously, you just can't put it down! I intended to read it over a holiday, but ended up reading until late at night to finish it in one sitting. It has romance, mystery, and a satisfying ending. The story is clean and inspirational, but not preachy. It's Christian fiction at its best. LOVED IT!

Note: Bethany House publishers provided me this copy in exchange for an honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment