Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I found the perfect tote for my school supplies!

Now that I'm teaching in a classroom setting, I'm having to haul a variety of heavy textbooks, a projector, a MacBook and an iPad to haul to school. I have been using a computer bag, a extra large Vera Bradley bag, a large purse and what I could carry in my hands to get all this in at one time. Very cumbersome and hard on my back!

I just received the Crop In Style Rolling Tote that I ordered from Amazon.com and I'm happy to report that it's perfect! I use the front and side pockets for electric cords and miscellaneous papers and school supples. There are several padded slots inside where I can place my projector and my laptop, and there is STILL ROOM for textbooks and a notebook or two. 

It appears to be made well and should hold up for my use. I'll let you know if I change my mind about that over time. In the meantime, all I can say about this tote is an old,cheesy expression: Absolutely the best invention since sliced bread!

I know this was made for scrapbookers, but teachers will love this tote even more. 100 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment