Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Review of End of the Trail

I also just finished End of the Trail by Vickie McDonough. Vickie is one of my favorite inspirational romance writers (see my review of Finally a Bride.

End of the Trail is book 6 of the Morgan Family series; however, you don't have to read the entire series to enjoy this one. (I haven't read any of the others yet.)

Although I didn't enjoy End of the Trail as much as the Finally a Bride series, I did like this book very much. The story is about a girl who thinks she has inherited her uncle's ranch only to discover that some gambling cowpoke has won it in a poker game. The uncle, knowing he was going to die, lost it on purpose and gave Brooks the stipulation that he was to take care of "Keri" as part of the deal. He doesn't know who Keri is until he rides to the Ranch and is greeted by a cute girl with a rifle pointed at his chest!

This is another winner by Vickie McDonough. Don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment