Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

New Classes

I'm really going to have a busy year! I'm teaching five classes at Cornerstone Tutorial Center: Biology, Physical Science, Beginning Composition, Creative Writing, and Guerrilla Marketing for Entrepreneurs. My students will be in grades 7-12. It's been a while since I've taught this age group, but I'm excited about doing it. If you know any homeschool families looking for individual classes in the Tulsa, OK, area, send them to the CTC website. We're having OPEN HOUSE this weekend on August 4, 2012. Come meet the teachers and check out the school. If you like what you see, you can register at that time.

One of my previous students, Shandra Wilson Pinion, has started her own business called Line Eleven. She creates custom jewelry and sells it on Etsy. She is so clever and talented! She created a necklace for me that goes with a special outfit. She matched the color of the stones and gave me a choice of stones for the centerpiece. Awesome! And she's not expensive. Check out her line on Etsy at Line Eleven.
Here's a sample of her work:





 

No comments:

Post a Comment