Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Hidden Affections - Book Review


Hidden Affections was my first Delia Parr novel, but it won’t be my last! I loved it! The plot was fun – girl and guy handcuffed by thieves during a robbery and then forced to marry in order to protect her “honor.” From there, it only gets better. They plan to hide their marriage and secretly get an annulment; but somehow the news gets out that the “rich bachelor” in town has finally married. Now, they’re stuck with each other until they can figure out a way to get “unhitched.” In the meantime, romance begins to bloom and trouble comes in the form of past secrets.

This is the way I like my romances: clean, fun, entertaining, romantic and inspirational. You can’t get better than that! I’m so glad I got to review Hidden Affections because now I’m off to find more of Delia Parr’s books to read. This one is 5 stars!

I received a free copy of this book from Bethany House with no expectations of a positive review. The opinions I express are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment