Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Review of Deep Trouble by Mary Connealy


Deep Trouble is about searching for gold and true love. The heroine, Shannon Dysart, encounters trouble in every chapter and a man that steals her heart. For those of you who like Mary Connealy’s other books, I’m sure you’ll love this one. It’s full of action, adventure and romance.

Personally, I prefer a bit more history, plot and character development in my books. I like to learn as well as be entertained. This book reads more like a Love Inspired Harlequin novel: simple with lots of dialogue. It’s a great book for a fast read on a lazy day, but not something you’ll think about much a week later.

I was provided a digital copy of this book from Barbour Publishing through NetGalley in exchange for my honest opinion. No other compensation was received.

No comments:

Post a Comment