Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

$45,000 Gold's Gym Know Your Own Strength Challenge


Today, my trainer, Stephanie Galuppo, encouraged me to participate in the Know Your Own Strength Challenge and I agreed! There are several categories to enter, including one for my age - 60+.

So now I have a new motivation to work out. The challenge lasts twelve weeks. That will bring me to May, almost a year since I started on this weight loss/healthy eating program.

As a recap, I started in June 2009 at Weight Watchers. I added Gold's Gym in August when the new one in Broken Arrow opened. Then, I hired Stephanie to train me in November. So far, I've lost 40 pounds and several dress sizes.

I have 20 pounds left to reach my goal weight. I know this challenge will help me get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment