Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Investing Resource


As a Vine Reviewer for Amazon, I get to review books as they come out. This week, I read the book, "The Motley Fool Million Dollar Portfolio: How to Build and Grow a Panic-Proof Investment Portfolio." I sent my review to Amazon today. 

This is not a subject I am an expert on, but reading books like this helps me learn more. Despite the economy, there is a reason to invest, especially if you are young! And this book helped me see some areas I might work on to improve my shrinking portfolio - maybe it will get bigger instead of smaller like it has been! I highly recommend checking out this book. It was easy to read and had lots of information for newer investors. While you're there, please comment on my review. Let me know if it was helpful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment